I’m Deepak Bhardwaj over 15 years of experience in IT industry. Having solid exposer in Domestic and Globel complex organizations database operations Management.
Key responsibility area (Operation stability, standardization, Management, Monitoring, Complex Infra Implementation and Monitoring tools (Implementation, Testing and Reporting).
I am persistent in my avocation of the Exceptional customer experience, the Exceptional employee experience, and the desired results to the business.
Accustomed to fast paced environments where deadlines are a priority and handling multiple responsibilities is the norm.
Project Delivery Deadlines are priority to me and handle multiple responsibilities.
Resolving critical issues with proper analysis and share the Root cause analysis with permanent fix. Provide effective permanent solution to business Units as when needed. Managing SQL Server in (Development, testing and production) environments. My DB background includes database configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and
managing day to day operation activities Co-ordinates Project implementations and migrations for business-critical applications
1. Installed and configured MSSQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014, applied patches and cumulative Hotfixes.
2. Done Side-by-Side Migration and In-Place Upgrade of MSSQL Server 2008 to 2012.
3. Extensive work on High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions includes (AlwaysOn, Clustering, Mirroring, Logshipping and Replication).
4. Security Management (Logins, Users, Database/Server Roles and Granting/revoking permissions).
5. Implemented AlwaysOn Availability Groups in SQL Server 2012 (In Azure Cloud and In-Prim Environment).
6. Experience troubleshooting SQL Server jobs, Backup compression, Support for large and Complex Databases.
7. Expert in VM ware and Cloud DB infra deployment.
8. Expertise in Cloud Solution (AWS, Azure & GCP)
Note: I am writing blogs just to share my knowledge with my friends globally. Please check your environment first before implementing any solution.